Sunday, January 1

Project 365... plus 1

2012 is a leap year, which means that it will be a whole day longer than a regular year. Which makes it the perfect time to start a "Photo a Day" project. I'm calling it "Project 365+1". I was going to call it "Project 366", but that would just confuse some people. ;)

The rules I have set for myself are as follows: I will post one photo for each day of 2012. The photo must be taken on that same day. Simple as that.

I have decided to just put the images up here, along with any other posts that I will sporadically feel compelled to create. To be able to keep track of things, and for those who visit later in the year and would like to see the rest of my "365+1" images without having to scroll through several pages of blog posts, I will also include a link to my "365+1" gallery below each "365+1" post. It will look exactly like the link at the end of this post. :)

I thought that a self-portrait was a great way to start the year:

1/(365+1)



2 comments:

  1. yaaaay awseome Idea, keen to follow. . . photo diary, will be great to see things change. Happy New 2012, may all your photos be momentous xx zoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a happy new year to you and yours, Zoy. :)

    ReplyDelete